Saturday, November 25, 2006

I miss skiing. I used to go quite often. I'm not entirely sure why I enjoy it so much, as I really am not very good. I AM good at going very fast, very straight. I have a problem stopping in an upright position, though.

I feel like Lane Meyer trying to get a leg up, but always seeming to come up short at the right times.

I am very good at performing the "yard sale", where you not only wipe out, but also spread your equipment to the four corners of the earth. I have managed to not permanently injure myself, but I am nowhere near ready to join the well-oiled machine that IS the Greendale High ski team. Perhaps when the kids are older, I can take them out on the bunny hill and pretend to teach them the basics, where I will truly be relearning to snowplow.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

4 Comments:

At November 26, 2006 12:28 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Go that way. Really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

;)

 
At November 26, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Jules said...

ROTFL! We just stayed up till 2am (stupid us) watching this movie! :)

 
At November 27, 2006 5:32 PM, Blogger PiperMatt said...

I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!

 
At November 27, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Heehee! That kids was psycho!

My favorite line:

Gee, Ricky, I'm real sorry your mom blew up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home