Tuesday, November 21, 2006

USB is great. The only bad thing about it is that I happen to always be on the losing end when trying to plug it in the right direction. Leave it to me to lose a 50/50 chance 90% of the time.

USB is so pervasive now, there are gadgets for all kinds of people and purposes. Here are some fun ones I would one day like to own:

+ For those times when they just won't leave your office...

+ No more lukewarm drinks after long meetings!

+ Even geeks can be festive.

+ Plug this in just because you can.

+ Groovy.

+ Geeks have to eat, too.

+ Office supplies going pro.

+ I have too many post-it notes laying around...

From the "gone too far" category, from which I will NOT be purchasing:
+ AC problems be gone!

+ Also groovy.

+ Relocate the computer, perhaps?

---

4 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

I'm just a simple housewife. Your world frightens and confuses me. I don't understand your strange counting machines and the baffling network of cables snaking out from them in every direction like evil spirits.

Now fix my email!

 
At November 21, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

And unsweek my mouse while you're at it.

 
At November 22, 2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Jules said...

If you come visit this next spring/summer, you might need that a/c shirt.;) Oh & we have that disco ball in a larger size should the feeling hit you to dance. And the mug warmer has been purchased by some people I do know for use of burning wax tarts in the office. Women probably invented most of those multi-tasking items anyways.

 
At November 25, 2006 7:47 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Gotta love USB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home