Friday, November 03, 2006

I hear there are no more than six degrees between me and anyone else on the planet, especially Kevin Bacon. As of Nov 2nd, anyone who knows me is now within the six degrees of both the President and the record holder for lowest male vocal bass note. They met recently! My brother in law, Tim Storms is a great guy and the record holder who sings in a fantastic show in Branson, MO. Somehow he was at a performance somewhere when the President came through. I believe the President did not see the show, but did say he liked their boots. I guess if anyone knows good boots, it'd be a man from Texas. :D

1 Comments:

At November 05, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

I am so jealous! I hope to meet W one day when he's no longer the president and might have time to talk to the likes of me. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home