Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First of November's daily posts here:

Since I work with computers, I enjoy the geeky jokes and gimmicks within the job. Here are a few shirts that illustrate these day-to-day technological truisms. I think I need to own them, as I think geek.

1) Remember: Binary is made up of 1's and 0's...
2) For the gamer left hand that falls to rest NOT on ASDF...
3) I still hear the sounds of Street Fighter II in my head...
4) 127.0.0.1 is a computer's own address...
5) For the days when you're just too busy...
6) Sadly, scripts only automate tasks...
7) To let others know the true power of the IT guy...
8) Problem exists between keyboard and chair?
9) 'Nuff said...
10) Might be true, but doesn't inspire confidence...

This would make quite the ensemble.

3 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Great choices! I guess now that you're participating in NaBloPoMo, you'll also be needing this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/oreilly/tshirts/5eb7/

 
At November 02, 2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA... I cant find it online anywhere but I knew a kid who had a shirt that said, "Have you hugged your sysadmin today?"

I'll try and find it somewhere.

 
At November 03, 2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Jules said...

How about:
"Do you know where your geek is?" (do you know where your children are?)
Ummm or "Have you hugged a geek today?" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home