Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am full of hope today. The evidence of the creator is all around me, and it fills me with peace. He's promised an inheritance, and I'm part of the family.

I took a rainbow pic with a camera phone behind scuba Steve & Jen's house. I wish I had the good camera with me; so many more colors to be seen than my razr can handle.






The moth pictured is from a camp I went to in June. At least there was something besides mosquitoes there.












The hills picture was also a camera phone shot. I went riding with my dad on his ATV. We ran all over the hills and gained enough altitude to see some beautiful scenery.




God is good. All the time.
All the time. God is good.

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 7:52 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Amen, love! And I see evidence of Him everytime I look at you and the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home